In order to become a CoKarma member, you must first create a member account by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, and password.
Authorizing You As CoKarma Member
For CoKarma to recognize you as a registered member, you must log in with your email and password. At the time of login, you will have the option to instruct the site to remember you so when you come back the next time to use this website, you do not have to remember your email and password. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside of CoKarma. Like many websites, CoKarma’s sites use the technology of cookies to recognize registered members when they revisit the site. Google Analytics is used to monitor web traffic and analysis. Google Adwords tracking pixels are used to track conversions for online marketing campaigns.
Updating Your Account Information
You can review and update the personal information that you provided to us during registration by logging in to your account on the CoKarma’s website and editing the information on My Profile page.
CoKarma generally communicates with you as a registered member through the email that you have specified at the time of registration.
Personal Information provided by you is used for the following purposes:
- Sending you occasional announcements about new services.
- Sending you periodic newsletters.
- Sending updates on the Information you have requested like coworking availability alerts.
- To provide and improve our Web Sites features, content, and services.
- To personalize your experience.
- To assist you, other Members and Visitors to exchange or share information with each other and get notified.
CoKarma provides a variety of discussion forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews, and photographs. All content you contribute to CoKarma is in the public domain and will be visible to both visitors and members.
Information Sharing With Third Parties
CoKarma will not sell or share your personally identifiable information to any third parties unless instructed by you for specific services.
Policy On Abuse
CoKarma is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community for all our members. We would like all our members and visitors to cooperate in complying with these rules:
- Do not use the website to harass, threaten, or verbally abuse or intimidate anyone, or behave in any manner that would cause annoyance or distress to other members.
- Do not post any material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing towards other members.
- Do not divulge the details of your identity or personal information in your posts. Anything posted online is accessible to the entire internet community and CoKarma is not liable in cases where such information is misused.
- Please be aware of the general dangers of online information sharing like identity theft, phishing, and other fraudulent activities.
Advertising And Spamming
This website is for information exchange. Commercial messages or promotional messages from businesses or organizations are not permitted on the Network. Members are permitted to express themselves in the form of blogs, articles, opinions, comments, reviews photos but this website must not be used as a medium for marketing or selling to our members.
CoKarma encourages discussion on the topics that members contribute to in forums and where relevant, members are allowed to post links to their content. Promotion of or inappropriate links to other known commercial websites on any forum are not permitted and will be removed.
Compliance With Laws
It is possible that we may have to disclose personal information when required by law. CoKarma will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties wherein we have a good belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served.